2-Week Workout Plan to Lose Inches
Make your fitness goals a reality. Take on this two-week workout plan to lose weight, build muscle, and gain endurance.
Here Is The Two-Week Workout Plan
Complete five rounds.
- Push-ups (10 reps)
- Bodyweight squats (20 reps)
- Forward lunges—each leg (5 reps)
- Plank—side plank (each side) and traditional plank (30 seconds each)
- 8 to 10 minutes of an easy jog and dynamic movements: High-knees, Butt-kicks, Bounding, and Reverse Run.
- Run at least 30 minutes. Use a walk/jog method if needed. Jog until you need a break, then walk as needed, and repeat for 30 minutes.
Try to increase your mileage over time. Don’t push too far, too fast.
Goal: Once you are comfortable running for 30 minutes, run a 5K (3.1 miles). If a 5K is easy for you, run a 10K (6.2 miles).
Cool down: Do an easy jog for 10 minutes and then stretch.
Visit Next Page To Continue Reading…..