4 Exercises To Perk Up Your Boobs
We all want perky boobs but the problem is as we age, our ta-tas start to lose their oomph, if you know what I mean. To slow down the sag—or at least fake that effect—try these four bust boosters. All of these moves strengthen the back of the body, pulling the shoulders back for an instant boob lift. The best part, these big four hit your core, too, which would also make your boobs shine even more! Let’s get going.
- Lie face down with arms and legs fully extended.
- Simultaneously lift arms and legs up toward ceiling as high as possible; hold for a count of one.
- Lower back to start and then repeat
2. Lying Dumbbell Triceps Extension
- Lie face up with knees bent and a 5- to 8-pound dumbbell in each hand.
- Extend arms straight up toward ceiling, palms facing in.
- Hinge arms at elbows and then lower dumbbells back toward your ears.
- Contract triceps and extend arms back up, keeping upper arms perpendicular to the floor and elbows pointed towards the ceiling throughout the entire move.
Visit Next Page To Continue Reading…..