6 Foods That Make Your Butt Bigger Naturally
6. Lean Beef
If you are trying to build muscle – like those in your butt – lean beef is awesome. Three ounces contains about 154 calories, as well as a boatload of vitamins and minerals that your entire body will use. Higher levels of protein, as well as amino acids, can also help promote the growth of muscles – especially in conjunction with the right exercise.
Again, here’s a ton of protein, ready to make its way to your trunk! Remember to keep the servings to only two per day, since you don’t want to push up your cholesterol while you are busy building those butt muscles.
As with any diet, these are essential for good health. They will benefit your whole body, not just your booty. Look for leafy green vegetables, cucumbers, tomatoes, berries and the like.
A Sample Diet Plan for Bigger Butt
When building your butt, look to eat six meals per day. Each one of them should focus on foods that make your butt grow. Here is a good sample menu that incorporates these foods.
- Breakfast: Two egg whites, a slice of whole wheat bread, and a piece of fresh fruit.
- Snack: Yogurt and berries, or a small plate of veggies.
- Lunch: One chicken breast on top of a salad of leafy greens, with cucumbers and tomato salad as a side.
- Snack: Peanut butter or a slim piece of tuna on whole wheat bread.
- Dinner: A piece of lean beef steak, a side of veggies and whole wheat bread.
- Snack: A protein shake or a handful of berries and nuts.
While these foods will help to make your butt bigger, they will have the best effects if used in conjunction with an exercise routine. Combining a diet rich in these foods with squats, lunges, and other gluteal exercises will ensure a rounder, firmer, and hotter backside.