8 Simple & Easy Exercises for a Sexy Hourglass Figure
Ever dreamed of having a beautiful, curvaceous, hourglass figure like the screen sirens of old? What woman hasn’t? An hourglass figure is technically defined as one where the bust and hip measurements are at least ten inches wider than the waist – resulting in that famous hourglass shape. Although your natural body shape is decided mainly by genetics, you can achieve or give the appearance of an hourglass figure, through diet, exercise and wearing exactly the right clothes. If you’re looking for a more extreme solution, you can also try corset training, which can actually reduce your waist size by inches. Read below to find out more.
These moves cinch your waist, sculpt your shoulders, and lift your butt for enviable curves.
You can cinch your waist with a belt, bare your stomach in a crop top, or wear high-waisted jeans to accentuate your curves. But if you want to change your body without clothes, it will take a bit more work:
- To tighten your core while you define your shoulders and give your butt a shapely boost, start with the moves below, designed by Lyzabeth Lopez, a Toronto-based fitness trainer with more than 20 certifications and the creator of the Hourglass Workout.
- Do up to three sets of 10 to 12 reps of each move before you move on to the next one, and repeat the entire routine at least two to three times per week to see changes. For this workout, you’ll need two dumbbells that weigh at least eight pounds apiece, as well as a Swiss ball. After you master your form, though, work your way up to 10- to 20-pound dumbbells to see results more quickly.
1. Stability Ball Shoulder Bridge:
Where you’ll feel it: Your core, hamstrings, quads, and butt.
- Lie on a mat on your back with your feet on top of a Swiss ball and your arms outstretched on the floor near your sides with your palms facing down.
- Press your palms into the floor and engage your core to lift your hips straight up off the ground.
- Without dropping your butt, use the muscles in your hamstrings and quads to slowly roll the ball in toward your butt until the soles of your feet are on top of the ball.
- With control, extend your legs to roll the ball back out to starting position.
- That’s one rep. Continue without dropping your hips.
Visit Next Page To Continue Reading…..