DIY Homemade Stretch Mark Cream
I created a mason jar of magic, otherwise known as my DIY stretch mark cream, to treat my skin during pregnancy.
There are many things to love about getting pregnant, but stretch marks are not one of them. When I was pregnant with my second son I wanted to try to find a natural and budget-friendly way to keep the dreaded stretch marks at bay. While genetics play a big part of whether or not you get stretch marks, I think we can help prevent them a bit as well. So I created a mason jar of magic, otherwise known as my DIY homemade stretch mark cream.
Here’s how you can make some of your own:
Note: Always consult your doctor prior to trying any new creams (even natural ones) while pregnant.
- Shea butter – This is a skin “superfood” that deep moisturizes, heals, and helps with skin regeneration.
- Cocoa butter – It’s a high quality emolient, very moisturizing for skin.
- Coconut oil – It supports tissue healing and repairs and softens skin.
- Vitamin E oil – It promotes healing.
- Lavender essential oil – It’s believed to have anti-inflammatory properties (plus it is relaxing and smells good).
Visit Next Page To Continue Reading…..