How to Get Skinny Arms Fast! No Special Diet Required
Here are 3 best arm workouts for women desigend to target every area of your arms.
There are literally hundreds of arm-toning workouts desigend for women. You know them…triceps dips, kickbacks, flank, upright rows, hammer curls (the list goes on).
In the end , we all come to realize it’s practically impossible to try every exercise, especially when so many seem to show so little results. Here, we get back to basis and share the only 3 exercises you will ever need to have skinny arms FAST. Each of these are tried and true methods that have always worked.
Doing these exercises(20 reps each for 2 sets) is good starting point.Once you feel like you’re able to do those easily, increase the number of sets.
1. Triceps kickbacks
1. Start this arm exercise for women with a dumbbell in each hand and your palms facing your torso. Keep your back straight with a slight bend in the knees and bend forward at the waist. Your torso should be almost parallel to the floor. Make sure to keep your head up.
2. Your upper arms should be close to your torso and parallel to the floor. Your forearms should be pointed towards the floor as you hold the weights. There should be a 90-degree angle formed between your forearm and upper arm. This is your starting position.
3. Now, while keeping your upper arms stationary, exhale and use your triceps to lift the weights until the arm is fully extended. Focus on moving the forearm.
4. After a brief pause at the top contraction, inhale and slowly lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position.
5. Repeat the movement for the prescribed amount of repetitions. Aim for 8-15 reps and a minimum of 3 sets.
For variation this exercise can be done one arm at a time.
Visit Next Page To Continue Reading…..