How To Make Sugar Wax At Home
DIY sugar wax!
Sugar waxing has been around for centuries in Arabic countries, and it’s a great way to get rid of unwanted hair while avoiding the irritation and skin damage associated with shaving or traditional Western waxing practices.
To make your own exfoliating and moisturizing hair removal treatment, you’ll need just a few ingredients:
- A microwave
- 2 cups of sugar (your choice)
- 2 tsp lemon juice (fresh or bottled)
- 3/4 cup water, plus more as needed
- A hand towel or other small towel
- Coconut oil, olive oil, or other natural moisturizer
- Peppermint, rosemary, and/or lavender essential oil (optional)
To make your wax, simply mix the sugar, lemon juice, and water. You can use the microwave for this part, but you’ll have to stop it every 10 seconds or so to stir and make sure the sugar is dissolving. It’s probably better to use the stove for this part, and save the microwave for later. Bring the mixture to a boil in a pan, then reduce heat to medium and stir occasionally until it turns deep golden brown, about 20-30 minutes.
Visit Next Page To Continue Reading…..