Signs of Impaired Liver and What You Need To Detox
The liver is often the most overlooked organ in terms of health. Detoxification is necessary for proper operation. Luckily for us, there are many different products on the market to assist with the detoxification process. Here are 17 signs that your liver may be impaired and may need some aids or supplements to assist with the detoxification process.
1. Common Signs that You Need Liver Detox
- History of Alcohol, Drug Use, or Hepatitis
- Long-Term Prescription Drug Use
- Sensitive to Chemicals, Smoke, and Perfumes
- Problem Digesting Greasy Foods
- Pain Between Shoulder Blades
- Frequent Nausea, Morning Sickness, and Motion Sickness
- Light or Pale Colored Stools
- Greasy or Shiny Stools
- Headache Over the Eyes
- Bitter Taste in the Mouth
- Gallbladder Problems
- Bitter Taste in Your Mouth
- Easily Intoxicated After Wine Consumption
- Hemorrhoids or Varicose Veins
- Pain Under the Right Side of the Rib Cage
- Chronic Fatigue or Fibromyalgia
- Problems with Aspartame Consumption
2. Options for Liver Detox
Though your body has the ability to detox on its own, there are other ways to detox the liver including a natural diet, and powders and supplements. Natural detoxes are safer and gentler, but there are some benefits of powders and supplements such as Sam-e or S-adenosylmethionine. This type of supplement will promote healthy liver function. Liver De-Tox and Ultra Liver De-Tox are two other options to increase bile function.
Visit Next Page To Continue Reading…..