The Best Workout to Eliminate Saddlebags For Good
If you’re like most of us, the only saddlebags you want to see are at the ranch. Unfortunately, as we age, it gets harder and harder to keep those pesky saddlebags from creeping up around our hips, belly, butt, and thighs. While your first instinct might be to hit the gym, you’ll never see results as long as you’re carrying extra fat over your muscles. Pair these four saddlebag-blasting exercises with a healthy diet, and you’ll be saying sayonara to your saddlebags in no time!
- Lie on right side with knees bent at a 45-degree angle, left leg stacked on top of right, and knees and ankles aligned.
- Keeping core engaged and ankles together, slowly open left knee to the sky.
- Pause, then return to starting position.
- Be sure to engage glutes and keep torso straight. (For more of a challenge, wrap a resistance band around legs slightly above knees.)
- Do 12 to 15 reps on each side.
Visit Next Page To Continue Reading…..