The Ultimate Guide To A Perfect Tan
If summertime means sun tanning time for you, it’s time to hit the beach or your backyard with a stack of your favorite books or magazines!
Sun tanning offers the perfect blend of rest and relaxation and improving your appearance. Read on to learn everything you need to know about sun tanning.
We’ll help you get bronzed and beautiful skin while avoiding the burn.
1.Gathering Your Sun Tanning Supplies
Don’t venture outdoors unprepared! Before you hit the front door, gather up all of your sunbathing supplies in a big bag. We’ve compiled a list of the essentials, plus a handful of extras that will make your time in the sun more pleasurable.
- Flip flops
- Hair ties
- Beach towel or blanket
- SPF 10-15 sunscreen
- Tanning Lotion / Tanning Oil
- Lip balm with SPF protection
- Water bottle
- Reading material
- Refreshing Face / Body Wipes with Essential Oils
2. Sun Tanning Contraindications
Before you begin your summer sun tanning regime, it’s important to make sure that tanning isn’t contraindicated for you.
The following list covers many of the most common reasons that sunbathing should be avoided.
If you have any question about whether or not sun tanning is safe for you, be sure to consult your physician.
- You have extremely fair skin that never tans, just burns – If you’ve tried sunbathing in the past, and no matter how little or how long you lay out you’ve never achieved a tan, than sun tanning is not for you. People with skin that skips tanning and goes straight to burning are more prone to developing skin cancer than those who do get tan, so slather on the high SPF sunscreen. If you can’t stand your pale skin, you can safely get the look of a great tan without exposing yourself to the sun. Try one of the dozens of self-tanners on the market, or get a spray tan to enjoy the sun kissed look of summer you desire.
Visit Next Page To Continue Reading…..