What Your Face Tells You About Your Health–Don’t Ignore These signs
2. SKIN DISCOLORATION
Smoking, drinking too much, and eating too much of the wrong kinds of foods can all discolor your skin. Here are some of the most common facial skin discoloration problems and what they reveal about your health.
- Redness – A night of heavy drinking can make your face ruddy or red in the morning. Redness can also be due to an allergic response.
- Blotchyness – Patchy redness can indicate rosacea, a skin inflammation response to an environmental irritant
- Pale – a lack of blood flow to the face could indicate that a person is going to pass out.
- Greenish – Usually an indication of nausea and potential vomiting. This could be from food poisoning, overeating, or excessive alcohol drinking.
- Yellow – A yellow color to the skin and the whites of the eyes is a big cause for concern. This could indicate jaundice, liver disease, pancreatic disease, or gall bladder disease. Skin of the face can also become yellowish if you consume a lot of a yellow or orange food that contains carotenoids like carrots or tomatoes.
3. SKIN CONDITIONS
- Dryness – Dryness is your skin’s way of asking for more moisture.
- Flaky skin – skin naturally looses its top layer but flaky skin is usually more than just the surface layer of skin cells that is being shed. Exfoliate by scrubbing gently with a dry washcloth and apply a heavier moisturizer than usual. A few drops of coconut oil, olive oil or castor oil will help relieve dryness.
- Acne – Acne is an inflammatory response to clogged pores.
- Deep Wrinkles – wrinkles are a normal part of growing older but deep creases may indicate that you are sleeping poorly with a pillow that is not conforming to your face.
Visit Next Page To Continue Reading…..